These vehicles give Honda the most popular SUV
The affordable and versatile Honda CR-V crossovers are one of the best-selling SUVs in the United States, and drivers appreciate its comfortable ride, spacious cabin, and high capacity to carry everything from suitcases to panels. Surfing. That’s why we’ve ranked it at the top of our list of compact SUVs and named it Winner of 2020 Best Compact SUV for the Money.
While excellent build quality, great gas mileage, and a standard 190-horsepower turbo make this two-row Honda vehicle a great choice for your next SUV, its competitors are starting to rise to the challenge. The Mazda CX-5 is a great alternative for buyers looking for a sportier drive. If safety and reliability are high on your must-have list, consider the Chevrolet Equinox. Fans will appreciate the Wagon Audi Allroad, a capacious ride with an abundance of power and elegance.
As you read the following slides, please be aware that our rankings are constantly updated as new data becomes available, so the results you see here may not match those you see elsewhere on our website.
Read on to find out more about the 10 best alternatives to Honda CR-V at dealerships today.
10 Alternatives to the 2020 Honda CR-V
- 2020 Mazda CX-5: $25,190 | U.S. News Score: 8.6/10
- 2021 Chevrolet Equinox: $23,800 | U.S. News Score: 8/10
- 2020 Kia Sportage: $23,990 | U.S. News Score: 8.5/10
- 2020 Audi A4 Allroad: $44,600 | U.S. News Score: 8.5/10
- 2020 Ford Escape: $24,885 | U.S. News Score: 8.2/10
- 2020 Toyota RAV4: $25,950 | U.S. News Score: 8.1/10
- 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe: $26,275 | U.S. News Score: 8.5/10
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: $25,300 | U.S. News Score: 7.8/10
- 2021 Honda Odyssey: $31,790 | U.S. News Score: 8.7/10
- 2020 GMC Terrain: $25,000 | U.S. News Score: 7.5/10